Free and Accurate Estimates - Know, Don’t Guess.
The Best Way to Prepare for Your Construction Project - and Avoid Costly Surprises
You've heard the stories – perhaps you've even had the experience yourself: You get a builder to work on a project, and you end up way over your budget because of 'unforeseen costs'. At Bald Eagle Construction, we understand exactly how important accurate estimates are for our clients. There's nothing worse than a shoddily drafted proposal. We understand that it’s our responsibility to provide quotes that are as accurate as they can possibly be. You want to know as precisely as possible how much your project is going to run you to complete, including all costs. In order to give our clients exactly this certainty and insight, we have designed a procedure that guarantees a very accurate and reliable estimate of your entire project.
First, contact us for an initial review of your project
- Call us at for a quick review. We will take the time to go through the details of your project with you and inventory the project history and goals.
- Next, we schedule an appointment for a foreman to visit your site.
- If there are violations that need to be resolved, we start by obtaining a copy of the original complaint from the Chicago Department of Buildings.
- With that in hand, we start a detailed review of the violation(s) and the action we need to take in order to fix the problem. (Architectural drawings, permits, zoning issues etc.)
- Should architectural plans be needed, we will schedule a date for the architect to visit on site.
Next, we will do a site inspection to determine how to best meet your needs
- Once our preliminary research and assessment is complete, we visit the site so we can assess in detail which repairs are needed.
- At this time we take full measurements and notes of the project, so that back at the office, we have a comprehensive brief of the work to be done.
- You’re likely to come up with questions, therefore it’s important to know that we’ll take the time to address each one of them.
Then we generate a detailed proposal that tells you exactly what you need to know
- In general, a complete and detailed proposal is sent to you within 48 hours after we visit the site. This will include permit costs (for projects that require permits prior to creating an estimate.)
- The free estimate includes all relevant documentation, such as a copy of our IL Contractor’s License and General Contractor’s License; and General Liability and Worker’s Comp certificates.
- It also includes a reference sheet, containing the names of previous customers in the Chicago area, so you may contact them and inquire about our work directly.
As you can see, Bald Eagle's procedures provide an accurate and dependable estimate of your project – in full compliance with the regulations laid down in the Chicago Building Code.